Redomiciliation refers to the transfer of the companies’ “seat of corporation” in or out of given jurisdiction.
Business relocation to Cyprus includes: obtaining a residence permit, both for the managing staff (including family members), ordinary employees and preliminary consultation at all stages of the process.
- Company formation
- Arrangement of the corporate and private banking facilities
- Full administrative support on day to day basis
- Obtaining of “Company with Foreign Capital” status
Company with Foreign Capital
Apart from the fact that CRS rules do not apply to the company that holds the status of the “Company with Foreign Capital”. Such Company enjoys the number of advantages and privileges compared to the standard local companies, namely, tax exemptions and possibility to offer permanent employment with priority to the third countries’ citizens, due to the fact that such employment do not create undue local competition.
- Arrangement of a residence permit for the owners, senior management and employees
- Assistance in recruitment process
- Arrangements for your business to function on a turn-key basis. Organization of well-designed serviced offices, which provide a modern and professional office solution to suit the business needs of the overseas market. Flexible terms can accommodate the various requirements of every business client:
- Assistance in purchase or rent of office premises and apartments
- Undertaking all the arrangements with public utilities
- Telephony (IP telephony, fax, conferencing, etc.)
- High speed internet connection with 99,9% uptime
- IT and office equipment, MFP
- Administration, secretarial and IT support
- Accounting, audit and tax services
- Provision of registered address
- Engineering and construction
- Equipment installation and configuration
- Furniture and equipment selection
- Air-conditioned areas
- Office customized signboards